1/27/11

Where to?



Well the place is not so paradise-y anymore. At least that’s my own opinion.

I just went there last month, along with some of my closest friends Kristal and Khar. And I must say, it doesn’t look as appealing as it was like before. However, if you’ll gonna be there with your other close friends, I guess it wouldn’t have to be a bad idea after all.

Marked my starbucks planner for 03. 20-23. That’s 4d/3n!

It could’ve been TAG (Bohol) or LAO (Ilocos). The last time I visit those places was way back college days!

I’m missing Vigan and Pagudpud from the North. I miss Vigan’s “okoy” and all the old rustic spanish houses, t’was like I’ve travelled back to the 18th century!! I miss the waves and sands and winds of Pagudpud.

Baclayon Church, Loboc River and Panglao Island from South! The sand.. and white beach of Bohol Beach Club .. chocolate hills and the underground caves.

Si Cebupac going to KLO (Kalibo) lang ang binigay na promo fare for March.

Oh well, I still have April, May and June anyway for the rest of my summer plans.

So I’d probably enjoy the thought that I’ll be in Boracay again with my office friends. This time, with Marcella, Ethan, Luisa, Tanzie, Enid. Excited much! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment