6/16/09

Thy Will Be Done



Lord, if it is what it is, Thank You!


Thank You Lord God for allowing me to witness a miracle and sparing my brother's life. Unworthy as I am forgive me. Forgive us for the times that we take You for granted and for being unworthy at communion.


Lord God I cannot do it but I know You can do it for me. I put myself into Your hands. I trust You and I hope and believe that even though there will be delays, I know you will heal me Lord. I have my agenda. But It's also up to You Lord God. If You want to heal me then, Thank You. If not then, there must be a reason but Thank You Lord.


I Thank You for giving me a beautiful life. Yes, I have problems, but in each problem I believe there is a blessing. And in every trial, there is a treasure.


I know you are at work in my life.


So I give myself to You, for You know my future - Bright, Glorious and Eternal.


And yes Lord, I open myself to all that You want to give me. I believe that You answer all my prayers in the best way possible. And I thank You in advance for the perfect answers to my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment