7/13/09

How soon is NOW???



BORING could be a good description of the last two days.

Two uneventful days with many thoughts and dreams as I tried to convince myself that everything in my life will eventually workout just fine. When you were alone in your room for that long, you would know that missed opportunities were the worst. And they will keep you up all night with silent shadows nagging your head in silence but still hope and pray, that maybe, in some far distance someone is telling you one thing " It will be all right my daughter, you don't have to worry".

I admit, there are those inevitable moments when a thought would haunt me back. Those moments when I would feel that undeniable longing for that person, for that someone .. One thing I realized was that, the longing and sadness I felt at that moment will not go on forever. It will wane and with a lot of help from above and some good friends and family will eventually rest.

Except for those times when it would hit me hard, I would came close to a realization that it didn't felt right anymore. That I don't wanna let it rule my life anymore.

An old entry from my friendster blog would say "Do not put all your conditions for happiness and fulfillment in one elusive, most likely non-existent person. Not only that you fail to appreciate the simple joys LIFE has presented to you everyday which in the end, is what you will have to LIVE through."

So what is my point? That in every event in your life, there is a good number of people or enriching experiences in it, all moving in perfect synchronicity that will help you move on.

All you have to do is decide and will yourself to immerse from gloom and start living your life which I bet I often forgot to consider.

And my timer ... would start ... NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment