11/25/09

Silent Beginnings


"Some beginnings start so quietly, you don't even notice they're happening. "
09:29 am


ATTY: "Know the difference between Loyal and Faithful? A faithful person don't have time to get attracted with others. His/Her attention is exclusively for the one he/she loves. A loyal person still gets attracted to others, appreciates beauty, flirt in some ways. But at the end of the day... a loyal person knows where his/her heart belongs. Are you faithful or loyal?" =)

ME: Faithful... I guess. =)

ATTY: Talaga? Di ka tumitingin or lumilingon sa iba? Hahaha.. Same here.

ME: Well, my last relationship I was Faithful.. but my Ex before the last one I was Loyal...hehe.. kaw?

ATTY: Well, I'm proud to say that I'm a faithful guy.

ME: Talaga? Why? Straight ka ba talaga????

ATTY: What? Hahaha, I'm one of the few men na di pa na-e-extinct sa mundong ito. Hehe

ME: You said so. I don't think that there are still normal/faithful men left in this world.

ATTY: Maybe that's the general rule. But every rule has it's exception. =)

ME: Ok, fine, you are one in a million.

ATTY: Maybe, that percentage is just a statistic. Can't measure the intangibles when you love.

ME: Ok, cge na nga naniniwala na ako sau. I can't argue with an attorney.... or soon to be... I rest my case. ;)

ATTY: There are still remedies that you may avail. You can appeal, you can file a motion for reconsideration, motion for new trial. Hehehe. You home???

ME: Ok, wait, sana naiintindihan ko yan dibah. I'll ask my dear friend Mr. Google later and i'll get back to you... I'm on my way home na.

ATTY: I'll save this. Your message presents danger to my life. It's an electronic evidence and it is admissible in the courts of law. Haha!

ME: Oh no, I should've known better. Buti na lng i'll change my number nah soon. =P

ATTY: But I won't do that to you my dear. I only said that just for the sake of argument. Hehe. Naglunch kna?

ME: I just got home. Later siguro. What do you have for lunch?

ATTY: Paksiw..Ampalaya..You eat na para ma-replenish katawan mo ng nutrients. You need to recharge.

ME: Eeeew... Pakain mu na sakin lahat hwg lng yang dalawang yan.

ATTY: I'll prepare a menu for you containing those food pag nagkasama tayo. =)

ME: Eeeew. Hindi naman ako maarte sa pagkain, pero hwg lng yan at sinigang sa bayabas. No no no.

ATTY: And sinigang sa bayabas too. =)

ME: >:P

ATTY: Hehe, You take a rest. Sleep ka na para pag gising mo andito nako from skul. =)


11:05 pm


ATTY: How are you dear?? =)

ME: I'm good. Just got home from MMC. How's skul???

ATTY: Very taxing. Imagine I had 3 subjects today from 3pm to 930pm. Pag uwi magbabasa ulit.

ME: Well, that's how it goes for you guys ryt???

ATTY: Civil Law Review. Tax Law. Transportation Law. Boring! But you're ryt, that's how it goes with Law School eh. Entirely different from college. We have to sacrifice a lot just to chase our dream of becoming a lawyer. And if this is what it takes to be one, so be it. Tsk!

ME: Well, nothing worth having in this world comes easy.... Determination, Hardwork and Prayer equals SUCCESS! Kaya mu yan! =)

ATTY: And to top it all... an inspiration. =)

ME: I'm pretty sure in no time it'll be worth all the sacrifices attorney. Hwag mo ako kalimutan when that time comes huh. =)

ATTY: Don't pre empt it baka di matuloy hehe. And how will I forget the girl who's giving a lot of time kahit busy diba? haha.. tatatak sa isip ko na ikaw yung nang bu-bully ng mga pasahero. HAHAHA

ME: Strike two.

ATTY: ????

ME: Have you seen " A Lot Like Love"? Ashton Kutcher??? Strikes are actually negative points you know.

ATTY: I'd rather not watch it if that's the case. I'm talking about positivity here. =)

ME: Ok .... Are we talking abwt the same thing??? How many strikes are there in an inning????

ATTY: Three .... And how many innings are there in a game??? =)

ME: Beats me! Hindi nman ako marunong maglaro ng baseball noh. =P

ATTY: Hahaha =)



No comments:

Post a Comment