3/18/10

Queer Eye for a Straight Guy?


I have a friend who's been acting kinda upset and preoccupied lately. And when I persuaded her to tell me what's going on her mind. It turns out that she found out this past week that her boyfriend _ _ _  is gay. Yes G-A-Y.


She was so surprised when He told her and she's worried that she wasn't as supportive as she should've been. It must have been a very diffucult situation for them both. I mean, think of Rustom ( aka Bibi Gandang Hari ) and Carmina.


But I was really proud of her. I think she's incredibly caring and empathetic. Instead of being bitter and mad about the situation she just let her boyfriend know that of course she still love and support him. And that they can still be friends and their relationship wont change despite of the newest revelation.


As far as I can tell, my friend did and said the right things. I wouldn't know how I would react if I happen to be on her place. I think I'm pretty open minded and tolerant when it comes to those things but you'll never know how deep your convictions are until they've put you on the same situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment