3/15/10

Confusionville


I'm not a princess, and this ain't a fairy tale...

My friendship is still best for him as of the moment. At least that's how I feel. But how about later? Our situation left me guessing what is really up with him. Is he treating me extra special or am I just being too little paranoid about it?

Lois Lane keeps telling me it's obvious that he's really into me. There could be a possibility that this Clark Kent buddy of mine is again harboring his old feelings for me.

But I don't wanna jeopardize a good friendship for an uncertain Prince Charming. And I certainly don't wanna assume too much, i.e. that he is head over heels with me. The last thing I want to do is to put myself in the "Hall of Shame" for being too Lana Lang about it.

If my life were a movie or fairytale I would've breathe a sigh of satisfaction, certain that He really is my Prince Charming and that we'll live HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

But my life isn't a movie nor a fairytale. There are no guarantee that there will be a happily ever after in real life.

The best that I can do is to take a deep breath, hope and pray that everything will workout just the way it's suppose to.

2 comments:

  1. grrr!!! i was delaying my response till i slept and never shared to you, only now. why? because i get hurt everytime you are confuse or that they confuse you. how can they be so uncaring for confusing you always to the point of hurting you? i wonder so myself. maybe because you let them girl. reality check please. and this time, make things work. be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww..thnx stefy..i could only hope and pray.

    ReplyDelete