2/21/10

Oh, For Crying Out Loud!


I guess I have observed one or two things about human nature over the years. Specially a sickening display of male chauvinism just today at lunch.

I was in Trinoma with Mike eating the second half of my tuna sandwhich when I overheard a conversation from a group of guys across our table talking about women like we're all empty headed Barbie dolls waiting breathlessly for our Ken to ask us out!
One of them ( Mr. Hey-Im-The-Man! ) were talking the loudest ~ and was bragging that he could get any girl to go with him to a motel or something, he actually snapped his fingers and said " Anyone I want, just like that!"
The nerve of that guy! He was already convinced that he is a Superior Being destined for Greatness ( Urggh! Spare me! )
If only I had enough courage to face those bunch of airheads, I would've marched into their table and give him a piece of my mind!
But well, there goes my appetite. I stuffed my lunch back into my tray and hurried to the nearest exit and got myself some fresh air! I mean, why would any "sane" girl subject herself to public humiliation for the privelege of dating that neanderthal guy?!
Know what Mike? If I were you.. ~ I wouldn't be so proud to belong to that gender! You've got to admit, that man is a pathetic Looser with a capital "L".
Oh alright, I dont wanna sound as if I wanted to bad mouth men in particular. I should stop myself before I even begin to say something I will regret someday. And next thing I'll know, may mag offer na lang sa akin sumali sa Asusasyon ng mga Kababaihan na Galit sa Kalalakihan! Waha! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment