2/15/10

The Simpsons Moment


Let me start by saying, I think the greatest character in The Simpsons is Lisa. I aspire to be like her. Though everybody loves Homer and Bart's great .. and the way Smithers pines for Mr. Burns ~ he's like a little dog just trying so hard to make his master happy is the saddest love story.
I like Lisa's characeter. She's the voice of reason in a family of chaos. I aspire to that, to be a voice of reason one day. I love the counter balance of her being deep and philosophical. She seems someone who is OK on her own. Someone who can handle being by herself and that's the character I've been trying to teach myself over the years to acquire to.
The Simpsons, is to me, probably one of the greatest show in television. It inspires me everytime I watch it. So I knew that if I ever meet Matt Groening, the creator, I'd probably attack him because I have so much love and appreciation for what the show has given me over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment