1/23/10

Been There. Done That.


PAMMY: " somtyms, we forget to thank people who make our lives happy in their own simple ways.. sometyms, we fail to tell them how much we appreciate them for being a part of our life.. today is just an ordinary day, nothing is really special but hey..thank's for being around. I appreciate you a lot." gud morning sleepyhead. =) 6:19am

ATTY: 11:54pm , same here! =)

ATTY: 12:09pm, how are you my pammy??? ;)

PAMMY: I'm quite good. Thank you for asking. Busy ka sir???

ATTY: Kinda for the past few days ma'am. Ngaun di maxado. =)

PAMMY: OK. nakakamiss ka din pala sir. I hope ur doing well.

ATTY: Really??? Hehehehe =) Quite missing you also. Thank you. I appreciate it. Busy man ako, naiisip pa din kta. Sir ka jan! haha, maxado formal.. ayw ko nyan. ;)

PAMMY: Well,, we now established the fact that we both miss each other. Classic! ;)

ATTY: If you're here, I'll hug you for missin' you a lot. Just call me by my first name. TY. =)

PAMMY: Well, nothing stays missing for too long. ( *hugging you back atty* )

ATTY: I'm longing for that baby. =)

PAMMY: Yeah, you've mentioned that. Xo wat's keeeping you busy thse days besides skul???

ATTY: Girls??? ... Nahhhh, dnt have tym for that. Practically skul lng. It demands my tym a lot.

PAMMY: OK, well, t'was nice to hear from you. Hope you'll have a great day ahead. You reap what you sow atty, so might as well invest early on. You can do it! =)

ATTY: Nothing stays missin' for too long..what do you mean by that?

PAMMY: Well, it's either you miss the person or not. Tama ba?

ATTY : Ah ok. Nag lunch kna??? May paxok ka today??

PAMMY: Di pa po ako nag lunch. May paxok ako later.

ATTY: Thank you for always being there even thou we just met and became friends for a short period of time. Hope you are still there years from now.

PAMMY: what's with this? ~ "Thank you for always being there even thou we just met and became friends for a short period of time. Hope you are still there years from now."

ATTY: For our so called friendship. Don't you like that?

PAMMY: So-called. I love those words. Opo nman. Continue to be my friend as you will always find me yours. The best relationships ..the one that lasts... are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. =)

ATTY: Yeah, I agree. Plz don't call me sir otherwise I will call you baby =) just call me by my first name ok?

PAMMY: aye aye si*... er ALDO.. roger that! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment