1/18/10

I _ _ _ _ y0u!


I like you and I really mean it. My fascination with you just keeps on growing. But fate won't let me have the chance to let you know how I feel and I've kinda feeling tired already. It is because of you why I am now right here, why I achieve this goal. It's now because of you and I'd still be reaching for more. God knows I'm waiting for that chance. To catch your attention somehow. To let you know and to make you realize I'm here and that I feel something special for you. Still, I've been wishing and praying for that moment. And if ever that time will come that our roads will finally meet, I'll waste NO time and exert all my efforts in showing you how much I really feel and how this feeling is affecting me. But right now, while I'm still waiting. I'll just be contented of those times we can take, and those cute smile you make. For it's hard to accept the fact, that in this life of mine, there is too much love but so little chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment