1/25/10

Earth To Pammy!


" To Love someone, when that love has no chance at thriving .. that's Romance."

I wasn't even conscious of what more than friendly feelings I have for him. When all of this has been bubbling barely beneath the surface. But I was too wrapped up in a blissful 2-months of sudden Friendship, that I didn't noticed the edges and boundaries blurring into a massive wad of indecision I will never fully grasp.

If it was imperative for Him to blame somebody ~ I want him to blame himself. Because based on the twisted logic of this short-lived romance, choosing to overlook everything else meant you were willing to put up a fight. At least to save the Friendship ... or whatever was left out of it.

Because ultimately, it meant you are willing to keep me.

And to stay. Instead of maintaining your silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment