11/11/10

Coffee or Stickers?



It’s starbucks-giving-away-new-planners-provided-that-you-spend-way-too-much-money-on-their-overpriced-imported-coffee time of the year again! Nyahhh!

Starbucks wasn’t as full as I expected it would be last Tuesday night. So, I was standing at the customers’ side of the counter admiring the 2011 Starbucks Planner displayed atop the dessert display fridge when the barista called my attention, “Hi… this counter is open.”

I walked towards his side and gave my order: “Venti Peppermint Mocha please, to go.” And added, “Hot” ( my all time favorite ). The barista smiled and we went through the normal routine— I ordered, he repeats my order, he asks for my name and writes it on the cup, he punches in my order, tells me how much my bill is, I hand him money, he gives me back my change. Then he asked me if I have a sticker card. And I didn’t (I still don’t). He asked if I would want one, I said  “YES! Yes Please!”  ( parang nanalo lang sa Lotto, hehe ) Of course I want one! That was what I actually came there for!

On that note, I guess it’s about time that we do the countdown folks …

Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment