11/4/10

Destiny is ...




Grandpa: just  suppose that  the shaping and molding of destiny is infact your destiny.

Jordan: hmm, i never thought about it like that..

Grandpa: id tell you what destiny means if you really wanna know..that's the least i can do for you  letting me stare.

Jordan: what does it mean?

Grandpa: destiny... is the bridge you build... to the one you love..

Jordan: yeah but if it's meant to be, it's meant to be..

Grandpa: arghh, ive been hearing people say that to me for the last 78 yrs. and i'm tellin you it pisses me off, ok ill leave you to your letter, its not polite for me to stay, besides you'll gonna cry, its very moving, he must have writen too many drafts.

Grandpa: i wish you a story... with a happy ending, and the wisdom to look for it..^_^.

~ My Sassy Girl  ( 2008 )

No comments:

Post a Comment