11/20/10

Happy 365th!



It’s been a year when I got a text message. And it says : “When you know that it will make you happy - grab it! Because you’ll never know if there would be any second chances. Ald*** here. H’wag ka na maguluhan.”

For a year, there was …
Don’t take it back. ‘coz I’m not willing to part ways with it.
Maybe you do? Seeing me is immaterial to the issue. Feeling it, IS. Heart Beats.
… There are reasons, that reason doesn’t know.
… We are all part of each other’s lives. If someone was about to slip, someone else could catch him. ~ Mitch Albom
… As always, I’m your At*y. Trust and confidence ba.
… Jet’aime.
… Amusing lang pala ha. :(
… Are we both special to you? You are not answering my question. But it’s okay, mas matagal mo na sya kilala.
… At*y told me that he misses you too.. and he _ _ _ _ you too.
… Natutuwa is somewhat synonymous to kinikilig.
… Di na ba magbabago isip mo in going out with him? Even if I ask you out tonight?


But then, there was also ..
… Persistence tramples resistance.
… To love someone, when that love has no chance at thriving, that’s Romance.
… I never had indigestion in words that I eat.

And then.. now.. it's SILENCE.
But it’s okay, I still sing Paramore whenever I miss you “for you are, the only exception” .. and those of Gwen Stefani’s .. “you really love me underneath it all”.

And I still thank God for giving me such a saving friendship. For me, it’s still a gift, a blessing ~ PRO BONO.

Because I believe, you came when I was at my lowest. Saved by the bell. Thank you. And despite the silence ~ Happy 365th!

No comments:

Post a Comment