5/18/09

ETC A-List















When one has to stay or should i say stuck in their bedroom for the longest time doing nothing but watch tv, dvd's, listen to music, read books or surf the net - one accumulates a lot of crap!

Ohw okay! Not that I consider these stuff as crap but, come on! I have almost 2 weeks, total of 11 days PTO's to be exact ( read : that's PAID leave for crying out loud! ) And i have nothing better to do but whine at my room every sec, minute ..every hour of it, I'm tellin' you it's not healthy at all. And this is not the way i planned it.. no.. no no no no no! I'm done with my summer getaway last month and I'm pretty much on a tight budget to spend more going places i should have been to and i must remind myself often that I have to save some more for my plans going to Macau or London or Australia.. or wherever fate will bring me. But hey, that's another story!

I'm here to share what I really enjoyed watching most of the time that I'm glued in front of our television... I'm not making any sense i know.. but I have nothing to blog about today specially if you're ( again ) stuck in your bedroom doing nothing. It eats up time and helps my mind escape from everything that's running through my head lately.

Anyway, have I been talking too much already? Here it goes ...

I wanted to get a Tim Gunn make-over 'coz most of the clothes I'm wearing these days are pretty casual. Working in a call center industry as an agent, sitting in my station and talking to neanderthal americans 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week would only require even your simplest clothing. I am desperately wanting to buy one of those stripes polo dresses sa PRP and wear it @ my office one of these days.

Watching GOSSIP GIRL doesn't only mean I'm learning to say xOxO, haha. I am loving Blair's character now more than Serena's. And I'm soooo against Dan and Serena getting back together. I mean, don't you think Aaron's much cuter than Dan Humprey?

I'm missing Korto's funky style, Leanne's simple but elegant creations and Kenley's retro look and those dresses? Urggh, I would love to have one of those! Paiging Heidi Klum and Project Runaway crew? *lol*

Wondering what happened to Mr. Bachelor and Tessa... and if they are indeed living happily (ever after?) And what's with Neil Patrick Harris aka Dr. Doogie Howser MD doing in How I Met your Mother? And if it wasn't enough, why is it that all the guys are so hooked up to this show?

But definitely, I know why I am still... seriously addicted watching FRIENDS reruns! Best show ever! Have seen every episode countless times specially Joey and Phoebe's old antics. I still find myself laughing in several places until tears run down my cheeks.

So there. Watch 'em. Wala lng. As what Kadz said in his mentaldebugs .. SUIT UP! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment