5/9/09

I Could Never Thank You Enough!


to
: kHeLLe, anGelinE, sHiNe, taLa, steF, jEan, gEh,
meTz, caRlo, joHn, rY, yAy, pRil, tOnikAt, alGer, mArk, loUie,
wiLL, vHin,
rudyArd, eDd, dAddy kIko, dadDy deNnis, canEte, faYe,
cArl, diaNe, canTil, aiZ, kArl, eVic, jiGs, bElle, viNnie, aBet,
anna, liNg, mYra, lloYda, ms.bREnda, raVel,
cHai, xyVeL, jEsh, kAi, siR asHer... and to all my friends ...


BETTER LATE THAN NEVER ... ryt?





You were all such a big blessing given by God.

Once again.. i hope you will always remember these words.. I will never exchange your friendship for anything in this world.... coz sharing my life with you is simply WORTH IT !

Life is so much easier when you have friends who cares for you...TNX GUYS !!!

I suppose, what is touching behind all these, is not so much of the companionship we found in each other, but the friendship that will last a lifetime.

Love yah all... friends for keeps...

YOU'RE A LIFE'S TREASURE WORTH KEEPING !!!




1 comment:

  1. having you as my friend is one of the many blessings that god gave to me.
    i am very lucky to have you as my friend.thank you for the friendship ,love and understanding.
    friends forever.

    ReplyDelete