5/14/09

GOD on a Harley

excerpts from the book by Joan Brady....




  • Did you know that there is no such thing as Coincidence? Everything that happens, no matter how simingly insignificant is a part of the universal flow...
  • Come out of the shadows my daughter, you've already spent far too much time hiding in shadows. Dont be afraid of stepping into the spotlight and dont be too afraid of trully blossoming. You need to trust me... I know trust isn't something that comes so easily for you, and that's no surprise considering all the near fatal-wounds your heart has sustained over the years. But if you dont give me your trust, even a mustard's seeds worth, there's not much I can do for you.
  • I am the God you've so desperately been searching for. I am the God you think judges or punishes you. But you dont know me ( yet... ) and perhaps I didn't always make my presence known but you must believe me, that I am the God who watched you grow up and watched you become discouraged. I tried to help you many times but instead of trusting Me and accepting My help - you chose to become angry and defensive. And I understand that. But I hope you also understand that I never stopped loving you and I never deserted you.
  • Ego... is at the very root of all your problems. Your ego has been getting in the way of your progress without even recognizing it. The hardest part is recognizing it. After that.. it gets easier. The main point here.. is to live honestly with yourself.. so that no one and nothing threatens you... if you know exactly who and what you are, complete with shortcomings as well as talents... then you have never have to waste your time or energy trying to be anything else. And the next step, is to embrace your shortcomings and wallow in your talents and to love everything that is YOU! The way that I love you!!!
  • My daughter, your mind is capable of understanding so many wonderful things. Dont squander that capacity by consentrating on old resentments and negative thoughts. There is so much good out there for you to learn . TRUST ME, BELIEVE IN ME.. we have a lot of work to do, but it wont feel like work .. I promise!!!
  • Try not to be too afraid.. and try not to be so bitter. Trust yourself. Let go . There's a wonderful life out there just waiting for you to catch up with. Let go of the anger, fear... and let Me show you the way. Do not build walls. Learn to transcend them. Rise above them. You know.. function independently of them. Just ignore... it's not as hard as you might think. Just keep concentrating going beyond them no matter how frightening that may seem at times. I wont disappoint you this time... Trust Me. I know it isn't easy. But it's the only chance you've got if you want meaning and purpose in your life.
  • Live in the moment. For each one is precious and not to be taken for granted. Try not think in terms of your sin. You're have to learn not to dwell on or suffer from the past. forget all that sin stuff and just live right now... this moment...and try to love what you see.
  • You can do it... start practicing right now.. just keep it simple. Everyday, things that you tend to take for granted or things that you fear the most. Then try to notice several new things that you fear the most. Then try to notice several new things and changes everyday. Write them down if you must. And I promise you will begin to see your life change. slowly and little by little perhaps.. but it will change.
  • All things are possible all of the time. And there is never a time when I am not with you. There are only times when you lose your awareness that I am with you... but I am... and I forever will be.

2 comments:

  1. stephaniejones5/15/09, 11:30 AM

    hi pamee girlie! steph here. ive been reading your blog. well now, this is another interesting blog to check out at lunch break, hehehe, cool, thanks! you are doing great! but am reserving my comments to your other entries to like an hour or more of personal call very soon maybe. this entry just caught me too surprise cause i think i still got the book (your book) at home. or did i return it before i left? thanks for sharing this online again though. mwuahness! mishoo! godspeed. we have sfc conference this weekend btw.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhh!! i mishoo stefyy!!! been a while since i last heard from you! hmpf busy-bisihan ka?? ok lng if sfc pinag kaka-abalahan mu, all support ako jan bsta pra k god ahihi..i miss hearing from you! i bet nag me-mail kpa sa ps outlook ko noh?? di na kmi nkaka rcv eh...send nlng...tnx for droppin by my page..kaka hiya nmn, bsahin mu pa tong mga entry ko mas magaling kpa sakin magsulat..hehe..musta jan? tell me everything! i want a 5-page letter from you..send mu lng sa geh_1021@yahoo ko! stef,mag-mementor nko sa end ng month, can you imagine! kinuha ako ni daddy,kakapass ko lng resignation ko dpat til june 5 nlng ako, pero si daddy kxe eh, di ko mahindi-an,alm mu nah... hope to hear a lot from you soon girl, i missed our connivance! mwuahugs!

    ReplyDelete