5/2/09

I GUESS OLD HABITS DIE HARD



and so i continue...

to create numerous account... friendsterblog... livejournal... freewebs... multiply... travellerspoint... and now here @ blogspot.com ... there's so many of 'em i can't even keep up i'm tellin' you!!!

oh well, i planned to only update my friendsterblog and travellerspoint account as I always have... but now... i decided to create another one 'coz my bff khel has one and i certainly felt like i had to.

but like every other writer's dilemma, i am having a "writer's block"... i can't even come up with any topic that has sense for my first entry.

not sure where my motivation for writing has gone. I used to live, eat, and breathe it. 
Could be because I now lack inspiration. Could be the hours I put in at work at a much more demanding, high pressure job now. Could be that I stopped writing regularly enough and have lost my mojo (is that really a word?). Could be a lot of things! But to quote my favorite line in ‘A League of Their Own’ - There is no crying in baseball (or in writing!) So, I will suck it up and start by searching for the motivation and inspiration I used to have. To find that rush again. That muse. To find that excitement where I couldn’t shut my eyes at night with all the planning and plotting. To find the that moment again where I believed I could do anything I put my mind to.
Where I was invincible. With dreams fuelling my courage, I started doing what I loved, embarking on a journey that would fulfill me and my dreams. Oooh I could go on... But life can get in the way. Although I am not at the place in my writing I want to be at, I refuse to give up. I don’t have a plan. I don’t have a roadmap. But I can still get there.

1 comment: